“Joe Ollmann is criminally under-appreciated. He’s one of our mediums’ great writers. A man with an understanding of heartbreak and a talent for comic timing. The work is deceptive — reading as smoothly as a page-turner but remaining in the mind and soul long after the covers are closed.” — Seth
- Chewing on Tinfoil (Insomniac, 2001)
- The Big Book of Wag! (Conundrum, 2006)
- This Will All End in Tears (Insomniac, 2006, Winner of the 2007 Doug Wright Award for best book)
- MID-LIFE! (Drawn and Quarterly, 2011)
- Science Fiction (Conundrum, 2013)
- Happy stories About Well-Adjusted People (Conundrum, 2014)
- The Abominable Mr. Seabrook (Drawn and Quarterly, 2017).